Earn $100 Cash
We’re paying commissions for referrals!
We believe we have the most awesome School Formal packages available and we think that no school should miss out on experiencing them.
We need your help to get the word out to the people that matter, and we want to make it worth your while in cash.
All you need to do is hand-deliver a special envelope containing our brochure to the person in charge of this year’s formal at your school (even if it’s your “ex” school), and if they buy one of our packages, we’ll pay you a $100 commission for helping us out.
If you want to help out by registering for all 3 years (Year 10, Year 11 and Year 12) in the same school, you might be lucky enough to score all 3 commissions of $100 each.
It’s a really simple process…
Step 1 – Register your details online
Step 2 – We’ll send you the envelope in the mail
Step 3 – You hand it to the right person
Step 4 – They contact us to buy a package
Step 5 – We send you $100
- Schools must be proper secondary schools within the Greater Sydney area.
- Applications are limited to only years 10, 11 and 12 of each school.
- Only one commission per event will be payable.
- Commissions do not apply to schools or committees that we have already opened discussions with prior to receiving an application.
- Commissions do not apply to events that have already been negotiated or contracts entered into prior to receiving an application.
- The first online applicant for a school and year will be the only person eligible for the commission on the sale of the event for that school and year.
- Applications will only be accepted via the online form set up by Prom Night Events for that purpose.
- The “signatory” for the event, that is the person signing the paperwork to buy a package, cannot be the same person applying for a commission. (Teachers, parents, ex-students, school administration staff members are all eligible to apply for commissions as long as they aren’t signatories.)
- Commissions will only be payable after we receive a signed contract and booking deposit for the event.
- Commissions will be paid by cheque or EFT.
- If you are actually a guest attending the Prom that you helped to sell, you will have the choice to take the $100 commission, or have your Prom ticket for free, whichever is the higher value.
- There will be 3 parties involved in this process, which are the applicant, the recipient and Prom Night Events. All parties will be duly informed in writing that this commission is payable, and under these conditions of disclosure, this process is compliant with NSW Trade Practices Legislation.